EMI offers UL Listed solar switchgear that is designed, built and tested in the United States and installed across the nation. Manage energy distribution from multiple combiner panels through feeder connections to a single unit. Our switchgear is available in Type 1 and Type 3R for indoor or outdoor applications.
EMI offers customized configurations of low voltage switchgear to ship as a single unit minimizing valuable on-site installation time. These single units the utility metering cabinet build to local utility standards, customer check meter, main device with lockable disconnect means, grounding transformer disconnect and auxiliary power centers, array main disconnect with visible lockable means, inverter disconnect condensation heaters and 20A GFCI service receptacles. These units are shipped with all bus and wiring interconnects complete.
- 400A to 3000A
- 3 Phase, 4 Wire
- 208Y/120V, 480Y/277V or 600Y/347V
- Aluminum or Copper Bus Available
- Standard Bus Bracing
- 85 kAIC Standard Bracing For Fusible Switches
- 65 kAIC Standard Bracing For Breakers.
- Optional 100 kAIC Bus Bracing Available.
- Type 1 or Type 3R
- Custom lineup designed for your requirements.
- Typical back-to-back structures are approximately 90”H x 80”W x 78”D
- CT Compartment For Xcel Service Area (Other utility compartment service available)
- Mains: Visible And Lockable (Switch or Drawout CB)
- CB’s Provided For Inverter Input
- Ground Fault As Required
- Station Transformers
- Ground Transformers (Zig-Zag)
- Utility Required Relays
- Skid Options